- Our Happily Ever After September 18, 2020
- The Perfect Small Beach Wedding September 17, 2020
- Handmade Sustainable Wedding Shoes September 14, 2020
- Get Married for Under $5,000 September 12, 2020
- Falling in Love September 11, 2020
- Falling For Your Friend September 7, 2020
- INTENDED PARENTS September 6, 2020
- Wedding Advice for Engaged LGBTQ+ Couples September 4, 2020
- Arts District Couples Session September 3, 2020
- Let’s Elope August 29, 2020
Chris and Erik invited their closest friends and family to an intimate and intentional wedding celebration in the Colorado foothills. The couple live together...
Chris and Erik invited their closest friends and family to an intimate and intentional wedding celebration in the Colorado foothills. The couple live together in Boulder, and choose Colorado Mountain Ranch in nearby Gold Hill to show off the beautiful area to their guests. Chris DIY’ed all their graphic design, from their invitation to unplugged ceremony signs to the beer growlers that doubled as flower vases and wedding favors. The couple chose to get ready together instead of waiting for a first look or the ceremony, and the whole day was built around letting them spend as much time together and with their families as possible.
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine