- Let’s Elope to New Orleans November 19, 2020
- A Spring Wedding with Yellow and Lillies November 17, 2020
- A Transgender Tale of True Love November 14, 2020
- LGBTQ Adventure Elopement November 10, 2020
- Fort Lauderdale Engagement Shoot November 9, 2020
- Fun Fall Photo Shoot November 6, 2020
- Just the Two of Us November 5, 2020
- The Perfect Paris Destination Wedding November 4, 2020
- A Surrogacy Expert Answers Top 5 Questions Asked by Same-Sex Couples November 3, 2020
- Start Planning for Your Summer Wedding November 2, 2020
Chris and Erik invited their closest friends and family to an intimate and intentional wedding celebration in the Colorado foothills. The couple live together...
Chris and Erik invited their closest friends and family to an intimate and intentional wedding celebration in the Colorado foothills. The couple live together in Boulder, and choose Colorado Mountain Ranch in nearby Gold Hill to show off the beautiful area to their guests. Chris DIY’ed all their graphic design, from their invitation to unplugged ceremony signs to the beer growlers that doubled as flower vases and wedding favors. The couple chose to get ready together instead of waiting for a first look or the ceremony, and the whole day was built around letting them spend as much time together and with their families as possible.
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine