- 5 Tips To Prepare For A Destination Wedding January 18, 2020
- Leading Fertility Doctor Advises LGBTQ: Be Guided by Knowledge, Not Fear January 16, 2020
- At Home Engagement Session January 16, 2020
- When Friends Fall in Love January 13, 2020
- Coral Gables Country Club Wine & Sign January 10, 2020
- Socially Conscious Wedding Gifts January 9, 2020
- A NEW Way to Elope! January 3, 2020
- 15 of the Most Enchanting Venues for Your Winter Wedding December 30, 2019
- A Mountaintop Wedding December 30, 2019
- A Missouri Castle Wedding December 24, 2019
Chris and Erik invited their closest friends and family to an intimate and intentional wedding celebration in the Colorado foothills. The couple live together...
Chris and Erik invited their closest friends and family to an intimate and intentional wedding celebration in the Colorado foothills. The couple live together in Boulder, and choose Colorado Mountain Ranch in nearby Gold Hill to show off the beautiful area to their guests. Chris DIY’ed all their graphic design, from their invitation to unplugged ceremony signs to the beer growlers that doubled as flower vases and wedding favors. The couple chose to get ready together instead of waiting for a first look or the ceremony, and the whole day was built around letting them spend as much time together and with their families as possible.
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine