- A Journey That Ends In Love April 3, 2020
- A New Jersey Wedding Day! April 2, 2020
- Top 5 Tips to Wedding and Honeymoon Insurance During Coronavirus April 1, 2020
- Captivating Costa Rica Wedding March 31, 2020
- Black and Gold Wedding Ideas March 30, 2020
- A Modern Romance March 29, 2020
- Second Chance at Love March 28, 2020
- How to Make a Small Backyard Wedding Truly Memorable March 27, 2020
- Planning Your Wedding During Covid 19 March 27, 2020
- Peerspace for the Perfect Party March 27, 2020
Chris and Erik invited their closest friends and family to an intimate and intentional wedding celebration in the Colorado foothills. The couple live together...
Chris and Erik invited their closest friends and family to an intimate and intentional wedding celebration in the Colorado foothills. The couple live together in Boulder, and choose Colorado Mountain Ranch in nearby Gold Hill to show off the beautiful area to their guests. Chris DIY’ed all their graphic design, from their invitation to unplugged ceremony signs to the beer growlers that doubled as flower vases and wedding favors. The couple chose to get ready together instead of waiting for a first look or the ceremony, and the whole day was built around letting them spend as much time together and with their families as possible.
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine