- A Simply Elegant Wedding Day September 29, 2020
- Breathtaking Colorado Elopement September 24, 2020
- Bikes, Beer, and Love September 19, 2020
- Our Happily Ever After September 18, 2020
- The Perfect Small Beach Wedding September 17, 2020
- Handmade Sustainable Wedding Shoes September 14, 2020
- Get Married for Under $5,000 September 12, 2020
- Falling in Love September 11, 2020
- Falling For Your Friend September 7, 2020
- INTENDED PARENTS September 6, 2020
November is such a magical month. I was feeling inspired by all the fall colors and really wanted to create a shoot based off...
November is such a magical month. I was feeling inspired by all the fall colors and really wanted to create a shoot based off it. I chose to shoot at The Vineyards with terra-cotta elements & Chrysanthemums. I wanted my Brides outfits to really stand out and chose a Rust suit paired with a floral hat & a lace bridal pant suit as well. I think everything came out beautifully!
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine