- Tips To Plan Your Own Elegant Event July 12, 2020
- When You Bring A Llama To Your Wedding July 11, 2020
- Another Tinder Connection! July 9, 2020
- A Pride Month Wedding! July 7, 2020
- New Member of the Family July 6, 2020
- A Rhode Island DIY Wedding July 5, 2020
- Wedding Proposal in Costa Rica July 3, 2020
- Small Elopement on the Beach July 1, 2020
- Breathtaking Fall Wedding June 29, 2020
- COVID-19 ELOPEMENT June 28, 2020
November is such a magical month. I was feeling inspired by all the fall colors and really wanted to create a shoot based off...
November is such a magical month. I was feeling inspired by all the fall colors and really wanted to create a shoot based off it. I chose to shoot at The Vineyards with terra-cotta elements & Chrysanthemums. I wanted my Brides outfits to really stand out and chose a Rust suit paired with a floral hat & a lace bridal pant suit as well. I think everything came out beautifully!
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine