These printables for your newlywed tip jar are a fun touch to add to your wedding reception.
Your special day is just around the corner! You want your wedding to be perfect and to cherish those memories forever. And sometimes it can be a difficult task to speak to every person at your wedding, or longer than a few minutes. That’s why Personal Creations has put together Newlywed tip jar printables so you can receive advice and best wishes from every guest! The printable tips are words of wisdom from your loved ones, from date night tips, to funny tips, the newlywed tip jar is the perfect gift to open months after your wedding.
Date Night Tips
1. Take time to nurture your relationship with a weekly date night.
2. Make it a goal to try something new at least once a month.
3. Recreate your first date.
4. Try an old-fashioned picnic.
5. Watch each other’s favorite movie together.
6. Go to the dollar store and pick out a fun gift for each other.
7. Take a dance class.
8. Cook or bake something new together.
9. Start training for a race together.
10. Go stargazing.
11. Go on a bike ride around a new neighborhood.
12. Start a hobby together.
1. Touch, kiss and hug as often as you can!
2. Never be afraid to love too much!
3. Choose to love each other every day.
4. Love with all you have.
5. Always be willing to forgive the fastest and love the most.
6. Let your spouse know what you love about them.
7. Surprise each other with sweet gifts.
8. Have long, meaningful conversations.
9. Learn their love language and use it every day.
10. Show your appreciation at least three times a day.
11. Remind yourself regularly of your vows.
First year tips
1. Learn to attack problems, not each other.
2. Take them for who they are, not for who you want them to be.
3. Celebrate every win as a couple—no matter how big or small!
4. Spending time together is just as important as spending time apart.
5. Inspire each other to be better daily.
6. Always make time for each other.
7. Don’t take life so seriously.
8. Learn to pick your battles.
9. Create your own traditions.
10. Always say “I love you.”
11. Focus on being better, not being right.