- Atlanta Gay Wedding February 18, 2019
- Travel Theme Gay Wedding February 17, 2019
- Love and Lace February 16, 2019
- Reunited Souls February 13, 2019
- Eloping with Love February 8, 2019
- The Ultimate Wedding Planning Kit! February 8, 2019
- Celestial and Geode Styled Shoot at The Factoria February 6, 2019
- Moss Creek Engagement Session February 5, 2019
- Fun Cincinnati Engagement Session January 30, 2019
- A Wedding Dress for Every Bride January 25, 2019
We wanted to create a fun and lighthearted atmosphere. We are trying to do two aisles so we can walk towards each other, equally,...
We wanted to create a fun and lighthearted atmosphere. We are trying to do two aisles so we can walk towards each other, equally, as we will in life. We have tried to be true to us by having the event in Brooklyn, where we started our life together, but also keeping it casual and not too formal, as neither of us super traditional. We both exchanged unique engagement rings which will be used as our wedding rings as well. They both happen to be from the same time period (Art Deco) and from the same vintage shop in NYC and are very complimentary. Coincidence. Shani’s mom and sister designed and made her pants/overskirt because Shani didn’t feel like she was a skirt person nor a pant person.
Jewelry: Doyle & Doyle
Event Venue: The DUMBO Loft
Photographer: Wilde Scout Photo Co.
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine