- A Texas Country Wedding April 12, 2019
- Moroccan Styled Gay Wedding April 7, 2019
- Wonder Woman Wedding April 4, 2019
- Savvy and Sustainable Stones – Socially Conscious Jewelry April 3, 2019
- 5 Do’s and Don’ts for Grooming the Groom April 2, 2019
- Timeless Wedding Gift Ideas March 31, 2019
- Lisa and Alyssa Got Married! March 30, 2019
- Functional Groomsmen Gifts That Won’t Be Tossed Away after the Wedding March 29, 2019
- The W Hollywood is Your Wedding Venue! March 28, 2019
- Chef Charles Laurent Designs His Own Sweet Adventure March 27, 2019
We wanted to create a fun and lighthearted atmosphere. We are trying to do two aisles so we can walk towards each other, equally,...
We wanted to create a fun and lighthearted atmosphere. We are trying to do two aisles so we can walk towards each other, equally, as we will in life. We have tried to be true to us by having the event in Brooklyn, where we started our life together, but also keeping it casual and not too formal, as neither of us super traditional. We both exchanged unique engagement rings which will be used as our wedding rings as well. They both happen to be from the same time period (Art Deco) and from the same vintage shop in NYC and are very complimentary. Coincidence. Shani’s mom and sister designed and made her pants/overskirt because Shani didn’t feel like she was a skirt person nor a pant person.
Jewelry: Doyle & Doyle
Event Venue: The DUMBO Loft
Photographer: Wilde Scout Photo Co.
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine