- Duke University Wedding Day June 3, 2020
- September Wedding in Toronto May 31, 2020
- Freeda The Frog And The Two Mommas Next Door May 30, 2020
- Vineyard Elopement in Florence, Texas May 28, 2020
- Micro-Wedding and Elopement Specials May 24, 2020
- Falling in Love May 24, 2020
- Engaged in Baltimore May 17, 2020
- A Spring Wedding in Kentucky May 13, 2020
- Same-Sex Drake Devonshire Wedding May 12, 2020
- A Wedding in Cabo May 11, 2020
The love story of Zhaleh & Erica is one full of love and community and the many cultures that they blended together to become...
The love story of Zhaleh & Erica is one full of love and community and the many cultures that they blended together to become 1! This wedding was a Persian, African American, Queer celebration of love! Set in Brooklyn, NY at the Society for Ethical Culture set the tone and personality of their wedding. Full with unique touches like the Children’s Parade (expressing equality & love) to the Persian ritual for sweetness in the marriage.
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine