Stylist Andrea Harper and her team of talented vendors put together a shoot with leather and leaves details that will inspire your creativity. This modern, classic, and romantic shoot is combined with fresh succulents and hits of marble. Here are some tips put together by her team so you can achieve the same look for your event.
1. A Signature cocktail – Sure, an open bar is standard at a wedding. However, having a His & His cocktail allows guests to see your personality and personal flair! Plus, bars and restaurants are always looking for the chance to show off their craft cocktail skills!
2. Keeping It Masculine – Florals are naturally soft and feminine but a must-have at most weddings. Pops of burgundy and navy helped this wedding day feel balanced and true to the couple. Even with blush and white florals, the aesthetic still feels very masculine at the core. Even the leather in their bowties helps lend itself to the neutral tones of the wedding day color palette.
3. Cake – Your wedding day. Your rules. Sid + Nick opted for a tower of their favorite cheeses for guests to nibble on and skipped out on the sugary dessert that you typically find at a wedding! If you’re not one for cake and sweets, think outside of the box. Your wedding cake can be made of anything you want!
4. Stand Out – When picking out your suits, make sure to establish your signature look. Sid and Nick both chose the same suit BUT just in two different shades of blue. This way everything felt cohesive but all meshed well together!
5. Head Table – It can be hard to fully deck out the entire wedding reception at 100%. When working with a budget, think about really showcasing the main table (for either the couple, wedding party or family). Make sure that table stands out and then see what your budget allows for the other tables!
Calligrapher: Lowcountry Paper Co
Linens and Coverings: Nuage Designs
Tuxedo and Mens Attire: Alton Lane Designs
Invitation Designer: Minted
Restaurant: Soho South
Floral Designer: Gray Harper Event Maker
Photographer: The Happy Bloom