- Plan Your Fall Wedding NOW! May 15, 2022
- Gay Elopement to New York City May 14, 2022
- Loving Family Photo Session in an Apple Orchard May 8, 2022
- Engagement Session on the Beach May 8, 2022
- Gay Wedding in Hemet, California May 1, 2022
- Adorable Winter Photo Shoot! April 30, 2022
- The Perfect Present for Wedding Season from Zola and Small Packages April 30, 2022
- Yacht Club Wedding April 25, 2022
- Riviera Maya Wedding Day April 24, 2022
- Breathtaking Elopement to Valley of Fire April 22, 2022
We met in our high school choir class freshman year where we then became friends and started to date not long after the end...
We met in our high school choir class freshman year where we then became friends and started to date not long after the end of freshman year.
We chose to elope because we’ve never traveled out of state together and we liked the nature of the different locations offered.
We also felt it was more of an intimate setting because the attention was on mostly us and wasn’t taken away by other things.
We chose the location because we both loved bodies of water and have never been to the mountains and looked the prettiest in the pictures from the options on simply eloped.
Event Venue: Sprague Lake//Floral Designer: Enchanted Florist//Officiant: Kevin Cooper//Event Planner: Simply Eloped//Photographer: Walnut Street Photography//
Submitted via Two Bright Lights
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine