- Top 10 Travel Tips for your Honeymoon November 28, 2021
- Elopement to Garden of the Gods November 28, 2021
- Beautiful Fall Wedding Color Palette November 27, 2021
- Tinder Success Story November 20, 2021
- Eloping to Discovery Park November 20, 2021
- Warm Wedding Tones for This Gay Wedding Color Palette November 13, 2021
- Capitol Hill Townhouse Wedding Day November 12, 2021
- High School Sweethearts Elope in the Rain November 7, 2021
- Wedding Day in Australia November 6, 2021
- A City Hall Wedding in Chicago October 30, 2021
We met in our high school choir class freshman year where we then became friends and started to date not long after the end...
We met in our high school choir class freshman year where we then became friends and started to date not long after the end of freshman year.
We chose to elope because we’ve never traveled out of state together and we liked the nature of the different locations offered.
We also felt it was more of an intimate setting because the attention was on mostly us and wasn’t taken away by other things.
We chose the location because we both loved bodies of water and have never been to the mountains and looked the prettiest in the pictures from the options on simply eloped.
Event Venue: Sprague Lake//Floral Designer: Enchanted Florist//Officiant: Kevin Cooper//Event Planner: Simply Eloped//Photographer: Walnut Street Photography//
Submitted via Two Bright Lights
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine