- Atlanta Gay Wedding February 18, 2019
- Travel Theme Gay Wedding February 17, 2019
- Love and Lace February 16, 2019
- Reunited Souls February 13, 2019
- Eloping with Love February 8, 2019
- The Ultimate Wedding Planning Kit! February 8, 2019
- Celestial and Geode Styled Shoot at The Factoria February 6, 2019
- Moss Creek Engagement Session February 5, 2019
- Fun Cincinnati Engagement Session January 30, 2019
- A Wedding Dress for Every Bride January 25, 2019
While on Holiday from London, England, Billy and James wanted to relive their first trip to San Diego with an extra special twist…to get...
While on Holiday from London, England, Billy and James wanted to relive their first trip to San Diego with an extra special twist…to get married! Joined by two of their closest friends, Billy and James decided to tie the knot at the first beach they visited in San Diego years prior, Wipe Out Beach in La Jolla. When picturing their special day, they wanted it to be relaxed and minimal. Billy and James were married by Joanne Lane with Ceremonies De Vie on the cliffs at sunset. Following their intimate ceremony, they attended a simple dinner with their friends at Nine-Ten Restaurant in La Jolla.
Other Location: Nine-Ten Restaurant & Bar
Ceremony Location: Wipe Out Beach
Photographer: Paul Douda Photography
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine