- Second Chance at Love March 28, 2020
- How to Make a Small Backyard Wedding Truly Memorable March 27, 2020
- Planning Your Wedding During Covid 19 March 27, 2020
- Peerspace for the Perfect Party March 27, 2020
- Surrounded By Love March 26, 2020
- Stunning Art Museum Wedding March 25, 2020
- When Kings Fall in Love March 24, 2020
- Multi-Faith Gay Wedding in New York March 23, 2020
- Ideas For Your Winter Wedding! March 22, 2020
- When Love Is A Family March 20, 2020
Mike and Ethan both have a love for the outdoors, and met while going on a blind “friend date” that subsequently turned into more...
Mike and Ethan both have a love for the outdoors, and met while going on a blind “friend date” that subsequently turned into more non-friend dates that same week because they enjoyed each other’s company oh so much!
Their proposal was so simply them too. They had purchased rings around the same time, and decided to ask the same weekend. But Mike beat Ethan to it. He asked him in the home they made together, and obviously Ethan said “yes!”
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine