- From Facebook to Forever July 16, 2019
- Seeing Marriage Differently July 14, 2019
- A Taste of Eternity July 13, 2019
- When You Marry Your Best Friend July 11, 2019
- The Ultimate Promposal July 10, 2019
- Professors of Love July 9, 2019
- Don’t let taxes be a wedding crasher! July 4, 2019
- Savanna and Jessica’s Bus Full of Love July 3, 2019
- How to DIY a Personalized Wedding Binder June 26, 2019
- 21 Grazing Table Ideas for Your Big Day June 25, 2019
A message from the photographer: Weddings are so emotional; the laughs, the tears and I look forward to every part. Jon and Brad entrusted...
A message from the photographer: Weddings are so emotional; the laughs, the tears and I look forward to every part. Jon and Brad entrusted their beautiful wedding day in my hands (well, my lens, really) and I was so honored. I’ve photographed dozens of weddings and I can honestly say I wish every wedding I photographed was filled with as much love as theirs; their families and friends came together to support their commitment to one another and it was simply beautiful.
Venue: Private Residence
Photographer: Kathleen Marie Ward Photography
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine