- Calling Dr. Love June 15, 2019
- The Gay Cupcake June 14, 2019
- In Sickness And In Health June 12, 2019
- STRAIGHT FORWARD June 12, 2019
- From OK Cupid to OK Love June 11, 2019
- The Perfect Thank You for Your Bridesmaids June 8, 2019
- Affordable Wedding Wines that will Impress the Guests June 5, 2019
- 8 Reasons to Have a Mobile Bar at Your Wedding June 2, 2019
- A Love Song June 1, 2019
- The Ultimate Bachelor or Bachelorette Event May 22, 2019
A message from the photographer: Weddings are so emotional; the laughs, the tears and I look forward to every part. Jon and Brad entrusted...
A message from the photographer: Weddings are so emotional; the laughs, the tears and I look forward to every part. Jon and Brad entrusted their beautiful wedding day in my hands (well, my lens, really) and I was so honored. I’ve photographed dozens of weddings and I can honestly say I wish every wedding I photographed was filled with as much love as theirs; their families and friends came together to support their commitment to one another and it was simply beautiful.
Venue: Private Residence
Photographer: Kathleen Marie Ward Photography
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine