While the pandemic has sadly halted many wedding plans for couples dreaming of a traditional ceremony, Hyatt Carmel Highlands is excited to show that you can’t cancel love! The famed inn, perched above the Pacific with spectacular views, has created two great packages to fit the needs of couples who simply don’t want to wait any longer to make their love official.
And, for a limited time, if you book one of the two packages, the Hyatt will add a complimentary night in an Ocean View King Room with the option of upgrading to a suite (subject to availability) for $100 plus taxes per night. In addition to the room, breakfast at the award-winning California Market at Pacific’s Edge is also part of the package.
Highlands Elopement Package
This intimate package is designed for up to 10 people, (complying with Phase 2 limitations set forth by Monterey County). Couples will exchange their vows under the romantic Gazebo overlooking the Pacific Ocean and start their life together.
The Highlands Elopement Package includes the following:
- Private Ceremony with an Officiant
- A Sparkling Champagne Toast with Hors d’oeuvres service following the ceremony
- Photography available: Please inquire for pricing
This package is for 1.5 hours and is available for $1,500 Monday through Thursdays. Weekend ceremonies are available within a 45-day booking and event fees are subject to premium rates Service charges and taxes are not included.
Oceanview Wedding Package
This custom package is designed for groups of 11-20 people, (complying with Monterey County’s Phase 3 requirements) and is a beautiful way to celebrate your marriage with a small group of family and friends.
The Oceanview Wedding Package includes the following:
- Access to our exclusive Wedding Changing Room prior to your walk down the aisle
- White guest chairs, a Sparkling Toast with Hors d’oeuvres service following the ceremony
- Private Ceremony with Officiant
- Photographer (limited to 2 hours) will capture all the special moments
- Floral allowance up to $500 for beautiful bouquets and boutonnieres
- 9-inch (customized) wedding cake
- Libation package during your event
- Choice of coordinated colored napkins and floor length linens for the reception
- Special menu prepared by renowned Hyatt Carmel Highlands Executive Chef Chris Vacca
- Tables, Chairs, Flatware, Stemware, and Dishware
- Individual menus published for each place setting
Photo Credit Carol Oliva
The Intimate Wedding Package costs $650 per person and includes up to 20 people for 2.5 hours Monday through Thursdays. Weekend ceremonies are available within a 45-day booking and event fees are subject to premium rates. Service charges and taxes are not included.
Virtual Tours are offered weekdays at 1 p.m. PT via Zoom. This meeting is password protected, please call to schedule your tour with our Events Department at 831-622-5461.
For any further questions or inquiries, please contact Jessica Schmidt, the Sales & Catering Manager at Office: +1 (831) 622-5461 Mobile: +1 (831) 250-3011
About Hyatt Carmel Highlands
Perched on the hillside of the Carmel Highlands with breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean, Hyatt Carmel Highlands combines true Carmel luxury with an approachable and sophisticated spirit. A haven for artists and discerning travelers since its opening in 1917, Hyatt Carmel Highlands features 48 luxuriously renovated guest rooms, including 11 suites, 32 Ocean View rooms and 5 Garden View rooms. The property also offers spectacular dining at the award-winning California Market at Pacific’s Edge with 4,800 square feet of meeting space, heated outdoor swimming pool, three spa tubs and a StayFit fitness facility. Situated only four miles from downtown Carmel, Hyatt Carmel Highlands’ idyllic setting and personalized service has attracted families, weddings, honeymooners and privileged travelers for nearly a century. Hyatt Carmel Highlands has been recognized among the world’s finest hotels as part of Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List and Travel + Leisure’s “T+L 500” World’s Best Hotels. www.hyattcarmelhighlands.com.