- Plan Your Fall Wedding NOW! May 15, 2022
- Gay Elopement to New York City May 14, 2022
- Loving Family Photo Session in an Apple Orchard May 8, 2022
- Engagement Session on the Beach May 8, 2022
- Gay Wedding in Hemet, California May 1, 2022
- Adorable Winter Photo Shoot! April 30, 2022
- The Perfect Present for Wedding Season from Zola and Small Packages April 30, 2022
- Yacht Club Wedding April 25, 2022
- Riviera Maya Wedding Day April 24, 2022
- Breathtaking Elopement to Valley of Fire April 22, 2022
I met Sophie last year and she was the sweetest down-to-earth person. She is another fellow photographer who does milestone sessions, and she posted...
I met Sophie last year and she was the sweetest down-to-earth person. She is another fellow photographer who does milestone sessions, and she posted on Instagram she was looking for people to take photos in the first snowfall in Illinois! So, naturally, I reached out to tell her yes, ONLY if I could take photos of her and her wife, Jess! Of course, her being the best, she said yes!
It was cold, extremely low double digits, fingers to the point of hypothermia, and red-tipped noses. However, these two? Absolutely KILLED it. They braved the cold and still killed it the entire time.
Photographer: Nichole Babiez Photography//
Submitted via Two Bright Lights
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine