- When a Pandemic Postpones Your Wedding January 18, 2021
- A Surprise Proposal on Move-in Day January 17, 2021
- How to Personalize Your Wedding Day January 17, 2021
- Handsome Grooms in Bora Bora and in Love January 11, 2021
- Luxe Garden Micro-Wedding January 7, 2021
- Tips for Your Modern Boho Coastal Wedding January 2, 2021
- After the Wedding Day December 27, 2020
- When Vintage and Modern Marry December 22, 2020
- Amazon’s Dream Wedding Registry Contest December 19, 2020
- A Proposal Story December 19, 2020
As you begin to plan your spring wedding, check out Paul and Rich’s wedding. Their use of yellow and royal blue created a bright...
As you begin to plan your spring wedding, check out Paul and Rich’s wedding. Their use of yellow and royal blue created a bright and fresh look for their wedding day.
Paul’s wedding ring is made out of his mother’s wedding and engagement rings. Rich’s wedding ring is made out of his grandma and grandpa’s wedding rings. They were designed by friend and renowned jewelry designer Sam Woehrmann. Their florist created a forest feel at the reception to reflect Paul and Sam’s love of the outdoors.
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine