- Let’s Elope to New Orleans November 19, 2020
- A Spring Wedding with Yellow and Lillies November 17, 2020
- A Transgender Tale of True Love November 14, 2020
- LGBTQ Adventure Elopement November 10, 2020
- Fort Lauderdale Engagement Shoot November 9, 2020
- Fun Fall Photo Shoot November 6, 2020
- Just the Two of Us November 5, 2020
- The Perfect Paris Destination Wedding November 4, 2020
- A Surrogacy Expert Answers Top 5 Questions Asked by Same-Sex Couples November 3, 2020
- Start Planning for Your Summer Wedding November 2, 2020
As you begin to plan your spring wedding, check out Paul and Rich’s wedding. Their use of yellow and royal blue created a bright...
As you begin to plan your spring wedding, check out Paul and Rich’s wedding. Their use of yellow and royal blue created a bright and fresh look for their wedding day.
Paul’s wedding ring is made out of his mother’s wedding and engagement rings. Rich’s wedding ring is made out of his grandma and grandpa’s wedding rings. They were designed by friend and renowned jewelry designer Sam Woehrmann. Their florist created a forest feel at the reception to reflect Paul and Sam’s love of the outdoors.
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine