- Relaxed Wedding Weekends August 13, 2020
- Love at First Like August 12, 2020
- Bohemian Love in Time of COVID August 11, 2020
- Marble and Metal Accented Wedding – Beautiful! August 10, 2020
- COVID-19 Commitment Ceremony August 2, 2020
- Strolling through the French Quarter August 2, 2020
- A Garden Wedding Day August 2, 2020
- Family Photo Session in Hawaii July 30, 2020
- Picturesque Mansion Wedding July 27, 2020
- Awkward Hellos July 26, 2020
Jen and Liz met on Tinder, and were together for two years before making the commitment to each other official. They are both librarians,...
Jen and Liz met on Tinder, and were together for two years before making the commitment to each other official. They are both librarians, and have settled in Nashville. The wedding day was lovely and intimate. The day was celebrated with family and friends at the historic Timothy Demonbreun House. The ceremony was supposed to be on the outdoor patio, however wind and rain caused a rethink, all festivities were moved inside without a hiccup.
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine