- 5 Tips To Prepare For A Destination Wedding January 18, 2020
- Leading Fertility Doctor Advises LGBTQ: Be Guided by Knowledge, Not Fear January 16, 2020
- At Home Engagement Session January 16, 2020
- When Friends Fall in Love January 13, 2020
- Coral Gables Country Club Wine & Sign January 10, 2020
- Socially Conscious Wedding Gifts January 9, 2020
- A NEW Way to Elope! January 3, 2020
- 15 of the Most Enchanting Venues for Your Winter Wedding December 30, 2019
- A Mountaintop Wedding December 30, 2019
- A Missouri Castle Wedding December 24, 2019
Jen and Liz met on Tinder, and were together for two years before making the commitment to each other official. They are both librarians,...
Jen and Liz met on Tinder, and were together for two years before making the commitment to each other official. They are both librarians, and have settled in Nashville. The wedding day was lovely and intimate. The day was celebrated with family and friends at the historic Timothy Demonbreun House. The ceremony was supposed to be on the outdoor patio, however wind and rain caused a rethink, all festivities were moved inside without a hiccup.
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine