- Mini-Mony at the JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa October 14, 2020
- Intimate Wedding by the Harbor October 14, 2020
- An Anniversary Photo Shoot October 8, 2020
- Fiesta-Themed Micro Wedding October 4, 2020
- Beautiful Beach Engagement September 30, 2020
- A Simply Elegant Wedding Day September 29, 2020
- Breathtaking Colorado Elopement September 24, 2020
- Bikes, Beer, and Love September 19, 2020
- Our Happily Ever After September 18, 2020
- The Perfect Small Beach Wedding September 17, 2020
Nathan and Gustavo beamed with happiness on the day of their wedding! They decided to have a destination wedding to give all their guests...
Nathan and Gustavo beamed with happiness on the day of their wedding! They decided to have a destination wedding to give all their guests a break from the harsh winter cold, and man they did not disappoint! They reached out to me early in their planning process looking for assistance with their decor and design. We came up with a minimal romantic concept that fit their personality completely! Since they were merging two cultures, Latin and American, this wedding was definitely one of my favorites! Their Hora Loca was over the top and the couple danced for 6-straight hours!
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine