- Relaxed Wedding Weekends August 13, 2020
- Love at First Like August 12, 2020
- Bohemian Love in Time of COVID August 11, 2020
- Marble and Metal Accented Wedding – Beautiful! August 10, 2020
- COVID-19 Commitment Ceremony August 2, 2020
- Strolling through the French Quarter August 2, 2020
- A Garden Wedding Day August 2, 2020
- Family Photo Session in Hawaii July 30, 2020
- Picturesque Mansion Wedding July 27, 2020
- Awkward Hellos July 26, 2020
Nathan and Gustavo beamed with happiness on the day of their wedding! They decided to have a destination wedding to give all their guests...
Nathan and Gustavo beamed with happiness on the day of their wedding! They decided to have a destination wedding to give all their guests a break from the harsh winter cold, and man they did not disappoint! They reached out to me early in their planning process looking for assistance with their decor and design. We came up with a minimal romantic concept that fit their personality completely! Since they were merging two cultures, Latin and American, this wedding was definitely one of my favorites! Their Hora Loca was over the top and the couple danced for 6-straight hours!
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine