- September Wedding in Toronto May 31, 2020
- Freeda The Frog And The Two Mommas Next Door May 30, 2020
- Vineyard Elopement in Florence, Texas May 28, 2020
- Micro-Wedding and Elopement Specials May 24, 2020
- Falling in Love May 24, 2020
- Engaged in Baltimore May 17, 2020
- A Spring Wedding in Kentucky May 13, 2020
- Same-Sex Drake Devonshire Wedding May 12, 2020
- A Wedding in Cabo May 11, 2020
- Married on a Yacht May 7, 2020
Nathan and Gustavo beamed with happiness on the day of their wedding! They decided to have a destination wedding to give all their guests...
Nathan and Gustavo beamed with happiness on the day of their wedding! They decided to have a destination wedding to give all their guests a break from the harsh winter cold, and man they did not disappoint! They reached out to me early in their planning process looking for assistance with their decor and design. We came up with a minimal romantic concept that fit their personality completely! Since they were merging two cultures, Latin and American, this wedding was definitely one of my favorites! Their Hora Loca was over the top and the couple danced for 6-straight hours!
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine