- Epic Champagne Saber Shots! January 23, 2022
- The Perfect Disney-Inspired Wedding Day January 23, 2022
- The Perfect Backyard Wedding January 16, 2022
- Surprise Wedding in DC! January 16, 2022
- Wedding at the Griffin Gate Marriott January 10, 2022
- Romantic Wedding in Italy January 10, 2022
- Married at the Pittsburgh PPG Zoo January 3, 2022
- Traveling Nurses Marry January 3, 2022
- Penthouse Wedding in Rochester December 22, 2021
- Surprise Engagement in Cabo December 22, 2021
Nathan and Gustavo beamed with happiness on the day of their wedding! They decided to have a destination wedding to give all their guests...
Nathan and Gustavo beamed with happiness on the day of their wedding! They decided to have a destination wedding to give all their guests a break from the harsh winter cold, and man they did not disappoint! They reached out to me early in their planning process looking for assistance with their decor and design. We came up with a minimal romantic concept that fit their personality completely! Since they were merging two cultures, Latin and American, this wedding was definitely one of my favorites! Their Hora Loca was over the top and the couple danced for 6-straight hours!
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine