- Just the Three of Us April 18, 2021
- Tips to Style Your Jewel Toned Wedding April 14, 2021
- The New Modern Micro-Wedding April 12, 2021
- Jewel with Gemstone Wedding Decor April 12, 2021
- Finding Each Other and Falling In Love April 9, 2021
- Modern Wedding Celebrating Queer Love April 8, 2021
- When Lisa Vanderpump Officiates Your Wedding March 28, 2021
- Tips to Personalize Your Wedding Day March 27, 2021
- Tips to Getting Married in a Pandemic March 20, 2021
- Engaged on a Gondola! March 19, 2021
Nathan and Gustavo beamed with happiness on the day of their wedding! They decided to have a destination wedding to give all their guests...
Nathan and Gustavo beamed with happiness on the day of their wedding! They decided to have a destination wedding to give all their guests a break from the harsh winter cold, and man they did not disappoint! They reached out to me early in their planning process looking for assistance with their decor and design. We came up with a minimal romantic concept that fit their personality completely! Since they were merging two cultures, Latin and American, this wedding was definitely one of my favorites! Their Hora Loca was over the top and the couple danced for 6-straight hours!
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine