- Surprise Sunset Engagement July 24, 2021
- Vintage Aquamarine Wedding Inspiration July 24, 2021
- They Found Love Through Zoom July 18, 2021
- Instant Love Connection July 18, 2021
- WELCOME TO THE CITY OF SUMMER July 10, 2021
- Elopement to Fay Park San Francisco July 10, 2021
- When Opposites Attract and Get Engaged July 5, 2021
- Breathtaking Lakeside Elopement July 3, 2021
- Love and Friendship July 3, 2021
- Read for FREE: Gay Weddings and Marriage Magazine Summer 2021 Edition June 24, 2021
Nathan and Gustavo beamed with happiness on the day of their wedding! They decided to have a destination wedding to give all their guests...
Nathan and Gustavo beamed with happiness on the day of their wedding! They decided to have a destination wedding to give all their guests a break from the harsh winter cold, and man they did not disappoint! They reached out to me early in their planning process looking for assistance with their decor and design. We came up with a minimal romantic concept that fit their personality completely! Since they were merging two cultures, Latin and American, this wedding was definitely one of my favorites! Their Hora Loca was over the top and the couple danced for 6-straight hours!
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine