- When a Pandemic Postpones Your Wedding January 18, 2021
- A Surprise Proposal on Move-in Day January 17, 2021
- How to Personalize Your Wedding Day January 17, 2021
- Handsome Grooms in Bora Bora and in Love January 11, 2021
- Luxe Garden Micro-Wedding January 7, 2021
- Tips for Your Modern Boho Coastal Wedding January 2, 2021
- After the Wedding Day December 27, 2020
- When Vintage and Modern Marry December 22, 2020
- Amazon’s Dream Wedding Registry Contest December 19, 2020
- A Proposal Story December 19, 2020
Nathan and Gustavo beamed with happiness on the day of their wedding! They decided to have a destination wedding to give all their guests...
Nathan and Gustavo beamed with happiness on the day of their wedding! They decided to have a destination wedding to give all their guests a break from the harsh winter cold, and man they did not disappoint! They reached out to me early in their planning process looking for assistance with their decor and design. We came up with a minimal romantic concept that fit their personality completely! Since they were merging two cultures, Latin and American, this wedding was definitely one of my favorites! Their Hora Loca was over the top and the couple danced for 6-straight hours!
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine