- A Journey That Ends In Love April 3, 2020
- A New Jersey Wedding Day! April 2, 2020
- Top 5 Tips to Wedding and Honeymoon Insurance During Coronavirus April 1, 2020
- Captivating Costa Rica Wedding March 31, 2020
- Black and Gold Wedding Ideas March 30, 2020
- A Modern Romance March 29, 2020
- Second Chance at Love March 28, 2020
- How to Make a Small Backyard Wedding Truly Memorable March 27, 2020
- Planning Your Wedding During Covid 19 March 27, 2020
- Peerspace for the Perfect Party March 27, 2020
Emily and Kelsea have been best friends for a long time. Then one day they finally admitted how they felt about each other and...
Emily and Kelsea have been best friends for a long time. Then one day they finally admitted how they felt about each other and the rest if history. On their wedding day, the love felt for them and how they felt about each other radiated from everyone. They got ready in the same room but traded times so they didn’t see each other nor each other’s dresses. Kelsea’s mom stepped in and helped them both get ready as well. They had the ceremony inside The Bride and the Bauer and we ran around the area taking photos of their family and their wedding party. Later they danced the evening away.
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine