- A Surprise Engagement! December 14, 2019
- Winter 2019 Edition Is Here! December 13, 2019
- Organic In-Home Film Session December 11, 2019
- Wedding Day in Colorado December 10, 2019
- A Nashville Love Story December 9, 2019
- A Detroit Engagement December 7, 2019
- Wedding Day Planning – There’s An App for That! December 5, 2019
- The Perfect House Party December 2, 2019
- 2020 Spring Wedding Trends November 26, 2019
- A Cozy Engagement Session November 25, 2019
Emily and Kelsea have been best friends for a long time. Then one day they finally admitted how they felt about each other and...
Emily and Kelsea have been best friends for a long time. Then one day they finally admitted how they felt about each other and the rest if history. On their wedding day, the love felt for them and how they felt about each other radiated from everyone. They got ready in the same room but traded times so they didn’t see each other nor each other’s dresses. Kelsea’s mom stepped in and helped them both get ready as well. They had the ceremony inside The Bride and the Bauer and we ran around the area taking photos of their family and their wedding party. Later they danced the evening away.
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine