- Our Happily Ever After September 18, 2020
- The Perfect Small Beach Wedding September 17, 2020
- Handmade Sustainable Wedding Shoes September 14, 2020
- Get Married for Under $5,000 September 12, 2020
- Falling in Love September 11, 2020
- Falling For Your Friend September 7, 2020
- INTENDED PARENTS September 6, 2020
- Wedding Advice for Engaged LGBTQ+ Couples September 4, 2020
- Arts District Couples Session September 3, 2020
- Let’s Elope August 29, 2020
Emily and Kelsea have been best friends for a long time. Then one day they finally admitted how they felt about each other and...
Emily and Kelsea have been best friends for a long time. Then one day they finally admitted how they felt about each other and the rest if history. On their wedding day, the love felt for them and how they felt about each other radiated from everyone. They got ready in the same room but traded times so they didn’t see each other nor each other’s dresses. Kelsea’s mom stepped in and helped them both get ready as well. They had the ceremony inside The Bride and the Bauer and we ran around the area taking photos of their family and their wedding party. Later they danced the evening away.
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine