- Just the Three of Us April 18, 2021
- Tips to Style Your Jewel Toned Wedding April 14, 2021
- The New Modern Micro-Wedding April 12, 2021
- Jewel with Gemstone Wedding Decor April 12, 2021
- Finding Each Other and Falling In Love April 9, 2021
- Modern Wedding Celebrating Queer Love April 8, 2021
- When Lisa Vanderpump Officiates Your Wedding March 28, 2021
- Tips to Personalize Your Wedding Day March 27, 2021
- Tips to Getting Married in a Pandemic March 20, 2021
- Engaged on a Gondola! March 19, 2021
Emily and Kelsea have been best friends for a long time. Then one day they finally admitted how they felt about each other and...
Emily and Kelsea have been best friends for a long time. Then one day they finally admitted how they felt about each other and the rest if history. On their wedding day, the love felt for them and how they felt about each other radiated from everyone. They got ready in the same room but traded times so they didn’t see each other nor each other’s dresses. Kelsea’s mom stepped in and helped them both get ready as well. They had the ceremony inside The Bride and the Bauer and we ran around the area taking photos of their family and their wedding party. Later they danced the evening away.
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine