- When a Pandemic Postpones Your Wedding January 18, 2021
- A Surprise Proposal on Move-in Day January 17, 2021
- How to Personalize Your Wedding Day January 17, 2021
- Handsome Grooms in Bora Bora and in Love January 11, 2021
- Luxe Garden Micro-Wedding January 7, 2021
- Tips for Your Modern Boho Coastal Wedding January 2, 2021
- After the Wedding Day December 27, 2020
- When Vintage and Modern Marry December 22, 2020
- Amazon’s Dream Wedding Registry Contest December 19, 2020
- A Proposal Story December 19, 2020
Emily and Kelsea have been best friends for a long time. Then one day they finally admitted how they felt about each other and...
Emily and Kelsea have been best friends for a long time. Then one day they finally admitted how they felt about each other and the rest if history. On their wedding day, the love felt for them and how they felt about each other radiated from everyone. They got ready in the same room but traded times so they didn’t see each other nor each other’s dresses. Kelsea’s mom stepped in and helped them both get ready as well. They had the ceremony inside The Bride and the Bauer and we ran around the area taking photos of their family and their wedding party. Later they danced the evening away.
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine