- How To Make Your Own Wedding Traditions September 30, 2019
- A New York City Elopement September 27, 2019
- Happily Ever After Is A Real Thing September 26, 2019
- A Match.com Marriage September 25, 2019
- Goodstone Inn: Virginia’s Most Picturesque Wedding Destination September 23, 2019
- Air BnB Wedding Day! September 22, 2019
- Neish and Tish Tied the Knot! September 18, 2019
- A Rainbow Full of Love September 16, 2019
- A Bohemian Hand-Fast September 12, 2019
- True Love in San Diego September 11, 2019
Emily and Kelsea have been best friends for a long time. Then one day they finally admitted how they felt about each other and...
Emily and Kelsea have been best friends for a long time. Then one day they finally admitted how they felt about each other and the rest if history. On their wedding day, the love felt for them and how they felt about each other radiated from everyone. They got ready in the same room but traded times so they didn’t see each other nor each other’s dresses. Kelsea’s mom stepped in and helped them both get ready as well. They had the ceremony inside The Bride and the Bauer and we ran around the area taking photos of their family and their wedding party. Later they danced the evening away.
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine