- Dynamic DIY Wedding! January 22, 2020
- 5 Tips To Prepare For A Destination Wedding January 18, 2020
- Leading Fertility Doctor Advises LGBTQ: Be Guided by Knowledge, Not Fear January 16, 2020
- At Home Engagement Session January 16, 2020
- When Friends Fall in Love January 13, 2020
- Coral Gables Country Club Wine & Sign January 10, 2020
- Socially Conscious Wedding Gifts January 9, 2020
- A NEW Way to Elope! January 3, 2020
- 15 of the Most Enchanting Venues for Your Winter Wedding December 30, 2019
- A Mountaintop Wedding December 30, 2019
Emily and Kelsea have been best friends for a long time. Then one day they finally admitted how they felt about each other and...
Emily and Kelsea have been best friends for a long time. Then one day they finally admitted how they felt about each other and the rest if history. On their wedding day, the love felt for them and how they felt about each other radiated from everyone. They got ready in the same room but traded times so they didn’t see each other nor each other’s dresses. Kelsea’s mom stepped in and helped them both get ready as well. They had the ceremony inside The Bride and the Bauer and we ran around the area taking photos of their family and their wedding party. Later they danced the evening away.
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine