- Top 10 Travel Tips for your Honeymoon November 28, 2021
- Elopement to Garden of the Gods November 28, 2021
- Beautiful Fall Wedding Color Palette November 27, 2021
- Tinder Success Story November 20, 2021
- Eloping to Discovery Park November 20, 2021
- Warm Wedding Tones for This Gay Wedding Color Palette November 13, 2021
- Capitol Hill Townhouse Wedding Day November 12, 2021
- High School Sweethearts Elope in the Rain November 7, 2021
- Wedding Day in Australia November 6, 2021
- A City Hall Wedding in Chicago October 30, 2021
Emily and Kelsea have been best friends for a long time. Then one day they finally admitted how they felt about each other and...
Emily and Kelsea have been best friends for a long time. Then one day they finally admitted how they felt about each other and the rest if history. On their wedding day, the love felt for them and how they felt about each other radiated from everyone. They got ready in the same room but traded times so they didn’t see each other nor each other’s dresses. Kelsea’s mom stepped in and helped them both get ready as well. They had the ceremony inside The Bride and the Bauer and we ran around the area taking photos of their family and their wedding party. Later they danced the evening away.
© 2019 Gay Weddings & Marriage Magazine