7 Tips to Create the Elopement of Your Dreams
1.Don’t be afraid to go big: If you’ve always dreamed of a romantic entrance riding a white horse – then do it! You’ll only marry once; don’t be afraid to do something different.
2. If you’re headed to a unique location, make sure to scout out the perfect spot beforehand. Spontaneity is great, but this day will require some prep.
3. Simple is great; but you’ll need help with details like hanging this material from a tree. Enlist friends that will be a part of your day to help with the prep.
4. You don’t have to include wedding favors, but you’d be surprised at how easy it is to pick up ready-made gifts at Michaels or Amazon. These DIY labels help add a personal touch to make the wedding decor unique.
5. If you’re feeling extra creative, try adding water-color to your invitations for another personal touch.
6. Stop matching your tableware! Spend a few weeks at your local second-hand stores and gather unique and eclectic plates and cups.
7. Whether you order unique arrangements from your local florist or pick wildflowers, adding some greenery to your table scape is a final yet necessary touch to create a beautiful scene.
Reception Venue: Île à Bois
Invitation Designer: Blanc Sauvage
Bakery: Petite Douce
Floral Designer: Mint and Sweet pepper
Model: Bel Air Arabians
Design and Decor: Ô bonheur des dames
Favors and Gifts: La miellerie des monts brumeux
Ring Designer: Myrtille Beck
Makeup Artist: Billy and Clyde
Dress Designer: Claudine Créations
Jewelry: Mon truc en bulle
Photographer: Zephyr & Luna