Our first date was dinner and drinks at Curio in San Francisco, followed by hot chocolate from Dandelion Chocolate, and topped off with talking until 2 AM at Twin Peaks. We both really wanted to kiss each other, which we usually don’t do on first dates and were really hesitant but Luke finally made the first move. Since that moment it’s been feeling like we’re stuck in a romance movie.
Tips for a successful relationship:
- Communicate and don’t avoid difficult conversations.
2. Know that the other has the best intentions in mind.
3. Don’t assume things, ask or clarify first.
4. Always be willing to show up for each other, even if it’s inconvenient.
5. Lastly, tons of food & adventures.
Photographer: ee photography//